Today’s project was so easy! I made these two ribbon bookmarks in about 10 to 15 minutes, and they are something that I will definitely use on a regular basis. The materials that I used were just things that I already had in my crafting supplies, and they were very simple.
- Rubber band or hair elastic
- Needle and thread
These materials were things that I already had, like I said. However, they would be very inexpensive and easy to find in a craft store. On to the steps..
Step by step:
- Cut your ribbon to the length that you want, making sure that it fits your book.
- Sew the button to one end of the ribbon piece.
- On the other end, sew your rubber band or hair elastic inside a small loop.
- Clean up any messy edges to the ribbon, and that’s it!
This project is so…
View original post 54 more words